DISCERN & LEARN
Are you curious about podcasting?
If so, you likely have a ton of questions.
What will be the focus of my show?
Will it be guest interviews? Solo? A combination of both?
What equipment do I need?
How much will it cost?
How much time will it take?
What editing software is best?
Should I do episodes daily? Weekly? Monthly?
What’s the best length for an episode?
I have created a safe space for discernment and learning, and I would love you to consider pulling up a chair to the Steady On Podcasting Roundtable.
- I will offer monthly group coaching through Zoom to help you gain clarity around the message and format for your show.
- I will answer and ask questions to help you take the next steps on your podcasting journey.
- Private coaching will also be made available at the cost of $99 for a bundle of three twenty-five minute sessions.
- Members of the Podcasting Roundtable will be given one Steady On podcast to prepare for release to gain skills for the production of her future show.
- Members will be learn to create graphics in Canva, produce audio clips in Wavve, upload to YouTube and Buzzsprout, write show notes, and update posts in WordPress.
A membership commitment is for three months at a time, renewable, and limited to four members.
To be considered for the group, please click the link to apply. Applications will be accepted through September 15, 2022.