The Ministry Co-op
tend the garden
share the harvest
The Ministry Co-op is a place women ministry leaders gather for a community-garden approach to ministry.
If you are planting seeds learning Instagram and someone else is planting seeds learning web design, wouldn’t it be wonderful to swap that learning so your ministry has more tools?
That’s what we do at The Ministry Co-op. Every member of the co-op has the opportunity to learn in places they haven’t yet planted and share from areas they are reaping a harvest.
Each month, we have a growth emphasis along with monthly workalongs and group coaching sessions to help keep you focused and encouraged.
In The Ministry Co-op, you will:
- Establish a pattern of learning alongside Christian creators
- Connect with like-minded ministry leaders
- Discover new skills to put into practice
- Enjoy opportunities to equip others
ENROLLMENT IS OPEN OCTOBER 3-14, 2022!
What is included in the year-long membership?
- Daily connection through a private Facebook group
- Monthly group coaching
- Twice monthly workalong accountability sessions
What are the topics coming up in the Co-op?
- October – Serving on & Leading LAUNCH TEAMS
- November – Constructing authentic EMAIL LISTS
- December – Speaking for & Hosting VIRTUAL EVENTS
What are members saying about Jenni & Angie?
- I encourage anyone looking forward to growing your ministry online to sign up for this next step. ~ Angela Catrambone, Blogger
- The best part about Angie and Jenni’s teaching is their heart for God and other women shines through all they do. You don’t want to miss out on their teaching! ~ Melanie S. Chitwood, Author, Writing Coach/Editor, P31 COMPEL Blogger
- I am grateful Angie and Jenni put together this group so we could encourage one another to use our calling as Christian communicators in a way that reaches our audience and honors Jesus. ~ Julie Ademe, Writer