Angie talks with Christian comedian and Bible teacher Amberly Neese about Amberly’s new study, “Common Ground,” that uses sibling relationships in scripture to help us love others despite our differences.
Bonus Material on Episode #58 with Amberly Neese is available on July 2, 2021
Follow Amberly and sign up for her monthly newsletter at amberlyneese.com
“Common Ground: Loving Others Despite Our Differences”
“The Friendship Initiative”
The Bible Recap plan on the YouVersion Bible app
The prayer in the plan Amberly uses before she reads:
1. God, give me wisdom, knowledge, and understanding.
2. God, let any knowledge I gain serve to help me love You and others more, and not puff me up.
3. God, help me see something new about You I’ve never seen before.
4. God, correct any lies I believe about You or anything I misunderstand.
5. God, direct my steps according to Your Word.
Heartwarming by Kevin MacLeod